The Simpris advantage
Imagine your teams – production, marketing, creative, quality control, product launch – all working together in a unified web based project management system they all understand. Staff are quickly able to navigate to find what they want – no complicated jargon or procedures to learn. Each project and its tasks can be reviewed to spot hold-ups, delays and overspends.
You are in control – you can manage your work!
Simpris has all the features required by modern project and program managers. It can be used to prioritise work, schedule work, and quickly reallocate work where necessary.
- Project characteristics
- Task organisation
- Task allocation
- Time recording
- User management
- Notification by email
- Problem management
- Invoice generation
- Gantt chart
- Kanban board
Simpris is the result of years of careful thinking about how people organise their work - their projects and tasks. And how people use their time.
Choose your project methodology
Different projects require different approaches. Simpris can adapt to your chosen project methodology, and many of the advantages of those methodologies are baked into Simpris as features. Divide your project into phases, appoint stakeholders, bring visibility to groups of tasks. Work fast and agile with sprints of work, or work to a pre-organised and structured plan.
Work Hard, Work Smart. Simpris has a Kanban board with which your staff can organise their work as it progresses. There is a Gantt chart too to view the committment of resources on various projects. Finally a calendar allows the project and task schedules to be viewed in time. Project managers can see where their resources are committed, and where they need to move resources.
Being a web based project management system, Simpris is available to all of your staff. If they have a computer with a browser they can contribute.
For up to two projects Simpris is freeSign up for nothing and pilot a project to see if you like us Sign up for free
Open Source VersionSimpris is now open source on GitHub Download Simpris!
Sometimes an organisation will have a program which consists of various projects. Simpris has you covered here. Programs can be managed and tracked by senior management. Simpris allows you to have an overview of your projects and programs - it does not bury you in detail.
In Simpris tasks are organised into tasklists which are organised into projects, so you can always get an overview of your projects and what is in them. You will never feel that you have lost control, or that you don’t know what is going on.
Simpris can track the time spent on every task in your projects. You can see how much time is being spent and where.
Simpris allows you to record and log problems as you manage your projects and tasks.
If in addition to managing your own projects, you are managing projects for external 3rd party clients, then Simpris is designed for you. To manage your external clients you will need a CRM capability that knows about your projects - so clients can log in and see how progress is going.
Flexibility on project methodology
Different projects require different approaches. Simpris can adapt to your chosen project methodology, and many of the advantages of those methodologies are baked into Simpris as features. Divide your project into phases, appoint stakeholders, bring visibility to groups of tasks. Work fast and agile with sprints of work, or work to a pre-organised and structured plan with more traditional approach.
Web Based Project Management
- Secure, Mobile, Adaptable Web Based Project Management
- Simpris works great on your mobile devices: phones, tablets, laptops. Whatever your mobile preference we have you covered. But Simpris also looks and works great on your retina and large format displays too.
- Simpris reponsively resizes on your iPhone and iPad devices. You can still manage your projects and tasks while on the move!
- Simpris works with Android mobile browsers meaning that your Google phone and tablet will help you manage your work!
- Support for web standards mean that a wide variety of mobile devices, laptops and desktops will work well with Simpris!
- On security Simpris has you covered. Secure datacentre, backups and SSL HTTPS protection mean your data is secure.
- Our data policy means we only ask you for data which is really necessary to do your job, For example we are not interested in your date of birth, home address or private phone number.
- Simpris allows you to extract data from your projects into csv files ready for processing by desktop productivity software.
- Export data to PDF files when needed.
- Scale Simpris as your projects scale, our plans allow for adding more users and more projects.
- We are British based and hover to adhere to strict European data laws. We take business ethics and confidentiality very seriously in all our operations.